Sunday, August 14, 2011

Italian Night

For the past couple of Sundays I have been cooking new recipes for the family to try. I decided to start a blog to show what we tried and hopefully what everyone in the family will eat. As some of you know, Winter, is pickiest of the family. I was this same way when I was her age. I hope she will broaden her food palate and try some of the new things we cook. So here is just a few things that we made today.

Started off with some homemade sauce. This was going to be used for the pizza and dipping sauce for the mozzarella sticks. Made enough that we froze some for future dinners.
Mozzarella SticksPizza - Fresh Mozzarella, Pepperoni and Red Onions (cheese portion was for Winter)


OFF TOPIC

Lisa has been on a kick for good Guacamole dip. So I thought I would give it a try. It came out pretty good and we have enough for the whole week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment