Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grilled Pizza

This Sunday Lisa wanted me to mix two of our favorite foods together; naan bread and pizza. We also wanted to try grilled pizzas since we hadn't tried it yet. I soon learned that making grilled pizzas was harder then I thought. The naan bread cooks so fast that you had to move quickly to avoid burning the bottom side of the pizza. For the toppings we kept them pretty safe. Lisa went with chicken, onions and mushrooms. I had chicken and onions and the kids had cheese. I am fairly happy with how things turned with it being my first try at grilled pizza.

Ingredients for the pizza.: tomato sauce, naan bread, and grilled chicken and vegetables.
Weston snacking on the grilled chicken and mushrooms.
Not the best picture but here is what a piece of Lisa's pizza looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment